We are now forming our Treasures of Italy tours for 2017! These tours are:
1. Florence & Tuscany with a "one hotel;" stay in Florence and visits to Siena, San Gimigniano, Lucca, Pisa, Montalcino, and Montecatini;
2. Venice & the Northern Lakes of Italy: Our Venice & Northern Lakes Tour also includes stays in Venice and the beautiful Lakeside Town of Stresa, on Lago Maggiore with visits to Lake Como, Bellagio, Milan (with visit to DaVinci's Masterpiece, "The Last Supper") and the beautiful city of Verona.
3. Sorrento (Part I) & Rome: The Amalfi Cost, Isle of Capri, Pompeii, Vatican City's Museum, Sistine Chapel, & St. Peter's Basilica and the monuments of Rome;
4. Sorrento (Part II) & Naples: Sorrento, Positano on the Amalfi Coast, Paestum, Herculaneum, Island of Ischia, and the Archeological Museum and Historic Center of Naples.
5. Splendors of Sicily: Catania, Taormina, Messina, Syracusa, Nota, The Godfather Tour, and more!
The tours include air fares, air taxes and fuel surcharges, hotels, most meals, professional guide services, a pre-departure "Meet & Greet" Orientation & Festa Italiana" and a carefully customized and organized itinerary with fun-filled visits to the most interesting and well-known places within each tour. The tours are particularly well-suited for groups seeking to benefit non-profit organizations, civic associations such as Museums; Hospice & Health Care facilities; Animal Shelters; school or college reunions, and many other civic or social groups or for those simply wishing to experience Italy and to meet and travel with other similarly minded adventurers.
Contact us for specific no obligation details and please be sure to register for our Newsletter and/or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.